- Plug social media
- Background on Erica
- Genesis for project – inspiration, etc
- Marika Cresta – how did she come on board?
- Previous interview, mentioned daddy issues in characters – this one has mommy issues – how much Erica in Lorraine/Joanna?
- Lorraine – Tries to keep Joanna safe, but it backfires on her
- Several children taken from home…some of which were abusive to begin with
- Rani – what’s the source of her prejudice?
- Narcissism on full display – claims to give people choices, but it’s only a choice that works for her
- Trodaire – most fascinating character to me, so many divided loyalties – crown, Lorraine, Kerel
- Gained trust/authority at a young age despite no magic in a magical royal court
- How is Michael unfazed by Lorraine’s appearance?
- Ideas for sequel based on ending?
- Thoughts on Dennis O’Neil
- Next episodes: Raphael, Support systems in comics, [REDACTED]
- Plugs for social
Apple Podcasts: here
Google Play: here