Intro – Frank Martin
Background – other books written
- Polar Paradox
- Where did the idea for the story come from? (3:53)
- Characters –
- Greg – reminds me of Hudson from Aliens
- Yu – ostensible leader, but I feel like he’s usurped in that role by Linda (10:40)
- Linda – most level-headed one, especially in light of circumstances (13:48)
- Not alone down there – what happened prior to that to leave character in that mindset?
- Geographic tropes centuries old – what did you do to put new spin on them?
- Clearly leaves ending open for more story – how much mapped out? (19:44)
- Artwork – where did you find Antonio Mastria?
- What’s next? (25:53)
- Kickstarter plug
Apple Podcasts: here
Google Play: here